TBarCode/SAPwin: Barcode DLL for SAP®
TEC-IT's Barcode DLL for SAP is a software extension for SAPSprint, SAPlpd and SAPGUI (SAPWIN DLL). With the help of this Barcode DLL you print bar codes on all printers without additional hardware.
New in TBarCode/SAPwin 10.0: Hex-mode for binary data, 64-bit version, enhanced setup and more barcode symbologies (ISBN 13, ISSN, Brazilian CEPNet, QR-Code 2005 and much more)
SAP Barcode DLL
SAP R/3, ECC, ERP
Server and Client
1D and 2D Codes
for linear (1D) Codes
Bar Code Printing in SAP
You want to print bar codes with SAP® ERP, SAP R/3® or mySAP® ERP?
- Almost every printer in your company should be able to print barcodes? Of course also printers without special bar code support?
- You already have a Windows print server in operation (SAPSprint or SAPlpd) or you want to print barcode documents directly on clients (SAPGUI)?
- You need to print linear bar codes (like Code-39, Code-128, EAN-Codes...) and two-dimensional barcode symbologies like PDF417, Data Matrix or QR-Code?
- A hardware independent solution is in demand, working with almost every printer and without requiring printer extensions (like Barcode DIMM or Barcode SIMM modules)?
- And you expect skilled technical support?
Barcodes Quick and Simple...
- Download TBarCode/SAPwin - Barcode DLL for SAP.
- Install this SAP Barcode DLL on a Windows SAP client or on a print server (as extension for the spool transfer programs SAPSprint or SAPlpd).
- Add a printer with the device type SWIN (in transaction SPAD) and print through the server (or client) where you have installed TBarCode/SAPwin.
- Here you go - you already print bar codes.
All Bar Codes
Perfect Output Quality
Main Features of the Barcode DLL
TBarCode/SAPwin extends as Barcode DLL the SAP spool transfer programs SAPSprint and SAPlpd with bar code printing. In addition TBarCode/SAPwin can be operated with the SAPGUI Client for Windows.
The main advantages are....
- All common linear and two dimensional bar codes used in industry and trade available in one product.
- Bar code printing takes place printer independent and without hardware extensions. Exchanging printers is possible at any time. Broad range of supported printer models (activation through SAP spool transfer programs with Windows printer drivers).
- Both operation on print servers and Windows clients possible (network and local printers).
- Simple and hassle-free installation.
- Straightforward usage in all documents (SAPscript, SmartForms, ABAP) with System Barcodes and Printcontrols
- Generation of the bar codes in the highest possible output quality. Adaptation to toner saturation or ink spread is supported.
- No data limit for 2D codes: You can print several thousand Bytes per symbol.
- Very cost effective…
Per printer costs: none. Costs when exchanging printers: none. Costs for hardware upgrades: none. Printer font downloads: none. SAP form modifications: none. Installation efforts (system level): nearly zero. Product support: free!
SAPWIN data stream
Barcode Print Controls
Windows Printer drivers
SAPSprint, SAPGUI or SAPlpd receive the print jobs in SAPWIN data format and translate them into the final printer language by utilizing the Windows printer driver. During this process the bar code print controls from the device type are passed over to the Barcode DLL for bar code creation. The print controls are converted to a high resolution bar code image (EMF vector format), which is embedded into the print job.
All supported bar code formats are configurable through one single interface. All printers can be used through the delivered Windows printer driver.
The bar codes are generated exclusively by our software namely in the highest possible resolution and output quality. That way you can equip all your printers hardware independent and enterprise wide with bar code capabilities.
The companies ZF-Steyr Präzisionstechnik GmbH and ZF-Steyr Ges.m.b.H. are using the software TBarCode/SAPwin from TEC-IT for bar-code printing with SAP. The printing of bar codes works perfectly and the program is thus recommended by ZF-Steyr.
Information Technology - ZF Friedrichshafen AG
I am very impressed with the SAP Barcode DLL product from TEC-IT compared with the other solutions we have evaluated. We are transitioning from HP BarDIMM™ printers to PostScript printers and are very pleased with the results from our SAP Barcode DLL evaluation. I will [...] be making a recommendation to purchase this product [..] It does everything we need for barcode printing from our SAP ERP 6.0 system.
Dave Brogan - Southwestern/Great American Inc.
© TEC-IT Datenverarbeitung GmbH, Austria
| Site Map
| Legal Conditions and Privacy