TConnector: Data Acquisition ActiveX® Control
TConnector is a programmable ActiveX Control for data acquisition through RS232, Bluetooth, USB (Virtual COM) and network (TCP/IP) interfaces.
New in TConnector 2.4: Native Bluetooth support without virtual COM ports!
DAQ ActiveX Control
ActiveX Control for DAQ, AIDC and Communication
For all Applications
All Interfaces - one Control
Programmable Software Component for Data Acquisition
- Are you searching for a software tool to communicate with a specific device?
- You want to read data from all common interfaces but without being an interface specialist?
- Not only serial and parallel ports but also TCP/IP is on your wish list?
- You need data acquisition capabilities within Microsoft Internet Explorer and/or within Microsoft Win 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7?
- Your application doesn't offer a proper API for connecting to interfaces - or the API is unwieldy to handle? And you prefer one unified API for all supported interfaces?
- Both modes for data transfer, synchronous and asynchronous, should be supported? And key stroke simulation for incoming data (software wedge mode) wouldn't be bad, too?
- Then you should try TConnector, our Microsoft® ActiveX® compliant software for data acquisition!
Quick and Easy Data Acquisition
Download TConnector (ActiveX® Control for Data Acquisition) from our Download Area and start up the setup routine.
- Insert TConnector into your application (e.g. Visual Basic, MS Excel, Access...), in most cases, simply by using the toolbox.
- Open the properties dialog (right-click TConnector symbol) and
adjust the interface (e.g. COM1)
- Read and write data from your application with Read() and Write(). Sample code is included in the setup.
I am pleased to tell you that it worked perfectly in all applications, including your Delphi demo, Microsoft Excel® demo, and my Microsoft Access program. It does exactly what I wanted it to do. Thanks for a very useful piece of software. (...) My initial reasons for choosing your software were function and price, but I will now add superb support to that list.
Lee Mager - GLM Consulting & Computing Solutions
The program works to perfection. Your control is really cool.
Hasnain Jaffri - Viscotek Corporation
Let me take this opportunity to tell you that I have had excellent results so far with your TConnector product. It has provided a very flexible solution for various data acquisition applications. I really like the capability to write my own Visual Basic applications using the TConnector.
Dr. Michael Brubake - Fieldmetrics
DAQ ActiveX Control
All common Interfaces
Main Features of TConnector Data Acquisition ActiveX Control
- TConnector enables you to access various interfaces through one unified API. Example: if you want to read data from a bar code scanner it doesn't matter whether the scanner is connected to the serial port or data is transferred by TCP/IP - you can use the same API calls.
- With only 5 methods (incl. OnData event) you implement the whole communication process - independent of the interface type!
- TConnector was mainly developed for data acquisition but provides also communication functionality for other applications - due to its flexible design. And without the need of special knowledge about interface programming!
- Data can be read and sent - therefore it's no problem to configure external devices by sending Escape sequences (control characters) from your application.
- TConnector is an ActiveX® Control. That way it can be used within various standard applications (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Excel®, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Word...) and in almost every development environment (Microsoft Visual Basic®, Microsoft Visual C/C++®, Visual Studio .NET, Delphi, Navision® (Microsoft NAV®)...).
- All supported interfaces are accessible through a slim and unified API.
- You can select between two operation modes: standard read/write (sync mode) or event driven communication in asynchronous mode (OnData event).
- TConnector features also software wedge mode: therefore you can simulate key strokes from incoming data to any application.
- TConnector comes with extensive sample applications - for quick and easy start up.
© TEC-IT Datenverarbeitung GmbH, Austria
| Site Map
| Legal Conditions and Privacy