(c) TEC-IT Datenverarbeitung GmbH
TBarCode .NET - Barcode Forms Control & Library (DLL)
TBarCode .NET is a full featured barcode assembly for .NET software
developers. It includes bar code controls for Windows Forms and ASP.NET 2.0 as well as a "Barcode Class", which can be used like all
other .NET Framework classes with managed code.
Barcode .NET Forms
Windows Forms Control
Web Form Control ASP.NET
Barcode Class (Library)
TBarcode .NET adds Barcode Printing to your
TBarCode. NET is a full featured .NET assembly (DLL), which offers
flexible barcode generation capabilities for .NET in a slim and easy-to-use
- The bar code library contains a "Barcode Class", a WinForm Control
ASP.NET Web Form Control.
So you can use it in every kind of application - e.g. also for web
- The Barcode API is based on managed code - use it the same way as other .NET
- Tested with Microsoft C# .NET, VB .NET, ASP.NET, Borland C# Builder
and Borland Delphi for Microsoft .NET.
- Sample code and free support for developers included
Generate all popular barcode formats in .NET in the highest
possible barcode quality
With TBarCode .NET you can...
- Generate more than 70 common used barcode symbologies within one
- Draw directly to graphics objects or printer devices in the highest
possible resolution in .NET.
- Save bar codes to disk in all major image formats (BMP, GIF, JPG,
TIF, PNG, EPS, EMF, WMF…)
- Apply quality enhancement techniques to optimize printing tolerance
or bitmap output.
Linear and 2D Code Support for .NET
All barcode symbologies
Perfect output quality
2D Code support
Full control for all bar code parameters - in linear
and 2D Codes
The better tool for generating 2D Barcodes in .NET...
- All popular barcode types
within one .NET product: all linear types, complex 2D symbologies,
RSS Codes and Composite Codes
- High quality vector graphic
output (EPS, WMF...) as well as bitmap formats (BMP, GIF,
JPG, TIF, PNG...)
- Integrated check-digit
- Module width (X Dimension) and
wide to narrow ratio fully
- Support for label printers with
low output resolution (e.g. 203 dpi printers)
- Settings provided for
Orientation, Colors, Fonts, Alignment, etc.
- Input data analysis with
selection of the most efficient encoding modes.
- Full implementation of
additional operational modes (ECI, EAN-128 emulation,
Industry Formats, Macro 05/06...)
- Automatic generation of multiple
2D symbols with Structured Append Mode
- Multi-Language Support
- Data compression (zlib) for best
efficiency of 2D bar-coding
Web Forms Control
Full Featured .NET Barcode Library
More features of TBarCode .NET in detail
- Easy deployment and distribution of the Barcode .NET Assembly for
.NET Software Developers
- Royalty free distribution – with the purchase of a Developer License the
product can be distributed up to 10.000 users (per license)
- .NET Barcode Class: Can be used as a DLL without being loaded on a form
- API is
based on managed code - perfectly suited for .NET integration
- Auto configuration of size parameters for the intended application and
- Bearer bars for ITF-14:
horizontal or rectangle
- Quiet zone support (linear codes: left + right quiet
zone ; Data Matrix: left, right, top, bottom)
- Bar width reduction option for
enlarging printing methods (e.g. with inkjet printers)
- Automatic resolution adaptation or custom output resolution in DPI
- Unprintable character support: Escape sequences for encoding binary values (Byte codes) as well as lower ASCII characters
(Returns, Tabs, LF...)
- Special Escape Sequences for FNC1, GS, RS, EOT…
Identifier support for UCC/EAN 128. Auto formatting of human-readable text
by placing AIs into parentheses.
- Automatic check sum
calculation with positioning options.
- Image support: JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, GIF and all formats, which are
supported by the .NET Framework
- EMF Support for creating metafiles
Barcode related links
More information about TEC-IT Barcode Software
Microsoft and the
Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in
the United States and/or other countries.