(c) TEC-IT Datenverarbeitung GmbH
TBarCode for UNIX and Linux - Barcodes in PCL®
Barcode printing under Linux or Unix derivatives - in perfect quality - for all
Postscript and PCL printers - supporting all linear and 2D symblogies - without the need
of a barcode font or a barcode printer.
Sounds good? Please read ahead...
TBarCode for Linux
for Linux / AIX / HP-UX / Solaris / Unix derivatives...
No "per-printer" costs
No hardware dependencies
No hardware extensions
Full bar code support
Industry standard barcodes
Why is TBarCode for Linux/ Unix your Bar-Coding Solution?
You need to generate, to print or to fax bar codes from within your system
because of several reasons:
- Document Management requirements
- Supply Chain Requirements
- VDA4902, B-10 Forms
- and so on
No problem you think - there are a lot of possibilities to choose from:
- Using special bar-code printers:
Well - that's a perfect idea (if you do not need to fax or save the
bar codes). But are you really sure you want to pay for each single
printer? And do you prefer to be forced to use exactly that printer
models? Or to pay twice if you change printers?
- Using printer cartridges with barcode-fonts:
Of course, this is another solution. But again - it's very expensive
and you can't embed bar codes into electronic documents.
- Using TBarCode for LINUX/UNIX
Save costs by generating your bar-codes in software.
Completely independent from your printer models. Most likely you can
use your existing printers for bar-coding - and on demand you can
integrate bar codes into electronic documents such like PDF. Our bar
code engine do the work...
Bar codes for HP PCL and all Postscript printers
Software only solution
No hardware dependencies
All bar code symbologies
Highlights of TBarCode for Linux/Unix
TBarCode for LINUX/UNIX - the bar-coding solution - can be used with
almost every application: SAP R/3, ORACLE, legacy applications,
- TBarCode saves your money. Use bar-code technique without costly
- TBarCode saves your time. Configuration is easy - no need for
time-consuming and annoying escape-sequence programming.
- TBarCode offers extensive bar code support - without additional
costs. And it is always up-to-date. New symbologies are required? Just
update the software - instead of purchasing new hardware.
- Most likely TBarCode can be customized for existing applications. No re-programming of your application is required.
- TBarCode is completely device independent. You can print the
bar-codes on all printers supporting PostScript or PCL.
- You create and print vector-based - high resolution - high quality
bar codes (no bitmaps are used). Check digits are computed
- TBarCode is versatile. Special post-processing requirements (like
faxing, emailing, storing,...) can be fulfilled.
- TBarCode supports all bar code symbologies in common use. Linear
(1D) as well as high-capacity two-dimensional (2D) codes (like PDF417,
DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR-Code,
) are supported.
- Part of the package: ready to use filter-application which plugs
into your printer-queue. You can build up a bar code server ready for
all applications in your network. The filter is installed easily and
turns your PostScript or PCL printer into a full-featured bar-code
- On demand available for IBM AIX, HP-UX, Solaris, other Unix
Barcode related links
More information about TEC-IT Barcode Software