TEC-IT Datenverarbeitung GmbH
Wagner Str. 6
t: [+43] (7252) 72720
f: [+43] (7252) 72720-77
Java-Servlet application frameworks are rare - especially
for small to middle-sized Web-Applications.
In most cases the requirements for such database-driven intranet or internet applications
- The majority of the masks in such applications are
list/detail, master/detail views.
- Common functionality (like new, edit, delete,
selection, sorting, print-preview) should be available.
- The look & feel should be unique
- The application should be browser independent
- Standardized input validation must be available
- The application should be easy to extend with custom
logic and custom views
Advantages of TEC-ITīs
new JavaPacer framework:
- Standard views can be configured instead of
programmed. Only the database columns which should be presented to the user must be specified - and a complete input mask is
finished within minutes.
- Simpe applications are implemented within hours (instead
- The three-tier model and the underlying
class-concept allows the programmer easy extension of the framework.
- The style-sheet based browser-presentation allows
easy adjustments of the GUI.
- Operates with all Web-Servers supporting
Java-Servlets 2.1(JDK 1.2 recommended)
- Only basic understanding of sevlet technology is required.
JavaPacer will be released soon (late summer 2001) -
It will be available with Java source code and sample applications. An
online demo-drive demonstrating this java
servlet framework is under construction.